Friday 20 January 2012

milking

Hi everybody, There was a lot of talk about milking  on a blog I saw last week got me thinking.In the 70s when we got together and going otk was pretty new to us,she found this piece of hose 2foot long rubber outside woven cotton on the inside 2inch across .Well she gave me3 hefty whacks with it and must have hit the spot as I jerked  a couple of times hadn`t a clue what would happen after the next 3 strokes .I arrived all over her legs,she was not pleased ,Iwas sent to the corner while she cleaned her legs,then I received the mother of all spankings.We moved shortly afterwards and I never saw the hose again and its never happened again,and I`ve looked everywhere for a similar hose without any success.rosy cheeks to all David

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete